A designer who never stops learning.
I’m a senior UX designer in Dallas, currently working at Viget. I began my career designing physical products, from apparel to accessories. While working with a wearables team, though, I found myself drawn to tech and began my journey into UX design.
No matter the medium, from physical materials to digital interfaces, I bring a process of investigation: ask questions and listen, identify a problem and research, observe and analyze, explore solutions and test. Check out some of my work to see that process in action.
- Just My (Proto)typeJuly 2019
- Fashioning Tech: How to Innovate in the Fashion IndustryFeb 2019 (NoVA UX)
- Ceci n’est pas un prototype.Aug 2018
- A Bone to Pick with Skeleton ScreensOct 2017
- Improving the Way We Shop Online: A Viget ExplorationSep 2017