Hi. I'm Katherine, a designer who never stops learning.
I began my career designing physical products, from apparel to accessories. While working with a wearables team, though, I found myself drawn to tech and began my journey into UX design.
I love learning new things and jumping into UX has given me the opportunity to do just that. Learning keeps the medium exciting and fresh, and in UX, learning is part of the everyday process. With new projects come new users, new technologies, and even new domains to explore. And it lets designers experiment with unconventional solutions.
No matter the medium, from physical materials to digital interfaces, I bring a process of investigation: ask questions and listen, identify a problem and research, observe and analyze, explore solutions and test. Check out some of my work to see that process in action.
- Just My (Proto)typeJuly 2019
- Fashioning Tech: How to Innovate in the Fashion IndustryFeb 2019 (NoVA UX)
- Ceci n’est pas un prototype.Aug 2018
- A Bone to Pick with Skeleton ScreensOct 2017
- Improving the Way We Shop Online: A Viget ExplorationSep 2017